OK, first "D'oh!" moment of the week (not bad that it's taken until
Friday ;-) )!

I am still having problems receiving admin email messages from the
"Request copy" addon, however, there wasn't a problem with my feedback
form - I forgot that last year I put a spam filter on my inbox to delete
all the DSpace feedback messages because I was getting spammed out of
existence - this was only for use until I had completely removed the
feedback mechanism. I was happy to leave the feedback form on when I
upgraded to v1.4.1 because, as I understand it, it is less susceptible
to spam - however, the spam filter was still set to delete feedback
messages . . . D'oh!

So, my problem becomes simpler - anyone got any ideas why I'm not
receiving the admin email to request a change to Open Access from the
"Request copy" addon - is this feature working for others?

Any insights/suggestions etc welcome.

Cheers,

Mike
Michael White