Hi Jeffrey,

On 30/3/07 18:35, "Jeffrey Trimble" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Would someone be kind enough to go over with me the Statistical
> Reports?  I've upgraded to version 1.4.1.  Will I still be able to get

> information from my files that are prior to the upgrade from
> yesterday?  (I thought I remember this was going to be "kludgey"
> with some interim
> fix.

The fix was included in 1.4.1 (it was only 1.4 which had the problem).

No stats were ever lost, but it was the analysis of the log files which
got messed up. So users of 1.4 would still have the log files, but their
stats code will not be reading all of the stats correctly.

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1598323&group_i
d=19
984&atid=319984

Thanks,

Stuart

Datblygydd Cymwysiadau'r We            Web Applications Developer
Gwasanaethau Gwybodaeth                      Information Services
Prifysgol Cymru Aberystwyth       University of Wales Aberystwyth

            E-bost / E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                 Ffon / Tel: (01970) 622860