Hi

I'm running DSpace v1.4.1 on RHEL v4.

When I upgraded from 1.3.2 last year to 1.4, the stat reports stopped
working. Then I upgraded to 1.4.1 and they are now working again, but
there seem to be a few issues:

i)                     apparently the general report used to generate
stats from day 0 (which was 7/2005) to now. Now the general report seems
to generate stats only for ~ the last 6 months.

ii)                   I've noticed the dspace.log files themselves are
cycling and dspace.log.500 gets popped off the end of the logs, so this
could be why. However, I was under the impression the reports were
generated from the .dat files, which seem to be there at least from the
beginning of 2006.

The monthly reports are all working fine from July 2005 to the present
day.

The powers that be are getting edgy about getting their precious
numbers, so any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Gary

Gary Browne
Development Programmer