Hi Majx,

you may create your own metadataschema.
Log in as Admin to your DSpace instance, go to [YourDSpaceURL]/dspace-admin.

In the left hand menu there is an option "Metadata Registry". There you
can manage your metadata registries.
You may create a new (flat) schema with the fields you need.

Note the creation of new fields will not apply these to anything,e.g.
ingest or search.
In order to use the new fields in ingest, you must adjust your
[dspace-source]/config/input-forms.xml.

In order to index the fields you must adjust the search indices settings
in [dspace-source]/config/dspace.cfg, this is this part:
##### Fields to Index for Search #####

# DC metadata elements.qualifiers to be indexed for search
# format: - search.index.[number] = [search field]:element.qualifier
#         - * used as wildcard

###      changing these will change your search results,     ###
###  but will NOT automatically change your search displays  ###

search.index.1 = author:dc.contributor.*
search.index.2 = author:dc.creator.*
search.index.3 = title:dc.title.*
search.index.4 = keyword:dc.subject.*
search.index.5 = abstract:dc.description.abstract
search.index.6 = author:dc.description.statementofresponsibility
search.index.7 = series:dc.relation.ispartofseries
search.index.8 = abstract:dc.description.tableofcontents
search.index.9 = mime:dc.format.mimetype
search.index.10 = sponsor:dc.description.sponsorship
search.index.11 = identifier:dc.identifier.*
search.index.12 = language:dc.language.iso

If you want to use any of the fields in the advanced search, you must
adjust the advanced search servlet.

There are other points like browse indices, item display where metadata
fields are used and thus changes might be indicated for your use case.

sunny greetings

Claudia Jürgen