I recently had to upload additional files to an item, and in the process
the database seemed to randomly organize the list of files under this
item.  This will make it difficult for my users to understand what this
item contains.

I know bitstreams are assigned a SequenceID that cannot be changed, but
is there a way to modify the display so that it lists bitsreams under an
item in a particular order?

If not, any suggestions for how to avoid this problem in the future?

Thanks!

-Ariel