Hi everyone - I submitted this question previously but had no
replies...thought I'd try my luck again with a cunningly disguised
turned about subject line.

Regarding the sequence ID, the number between the handle and the
filename in a DSpace bitstream URL:

dspace url/bitstream/handle/sequence ID/filename

can anyone tell me how the sequence ID number is generated by DSpace?
Does it simply correspond to the sequence of bitstreams as outlined in
the contents file?

Thanks

Gary

Gary Browne