My new php script allowing easy import of metadata and files via CSV
files created from Excel, OpenOffice etc. is now available at:

http://tds.terkko.helsinki.fi/utils/

Frankly, I find this the easiest way to import large sets of data to our
Dspace.

The script requires PHP to work (old versions would propably do, Im
using 4 and 5 though) and wget or similar if you want to submit files
directly from the Internet.

Let me know what you think, any comments and suggestion are appreciated.

-Mika