For the meantime--before a captcha is enabled--a note on how to get in touch
with "an existing wiki editor"
would help.

-Jodi
---------
Attempting to edit before logging in gives:
"Login required to edit:You have to
login<http://wiki.dspace.org/index.php/Special:Userlogin>to edit
pages. See About
Protected Pages<http://wiki.dspace.org/index.php/DSpace_Wiki:Protected_page>for
more information on getting permission to edit pages."

This includes the information required--except that the About page gives the
cryptic note:
"Get an existing wiki editor to add you to the DSpaceCadets group."