Hi Jayan,

For accommodating more columns,you can add a field to the line in config
file just as belows:

webui.itemlist.columns = dc.title, dc.date.issued(date), dc.contributor.*,
dc.description.abstract

And you neednot modify the java source file...But if you want to add other
infomation such as the times of keywords have been matched,or the search
result snippets...I think you will need more works...

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Jimmy