Hi!

On 16/5/07 10:43, "Myroslav Rys" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> how-to configure dspace using LDAP auth with 'binddn' and 'bindpw' options?
>
> anonymous LDAP auth is forbidden in my network.

DSpace does not support this double binding (first by the super user, then a
second connection inside the first, using the user's username and password)
at present.

The following web page might help you write the correct code. If you get it
working, please consider submitting a patch.

http://tinyurl.com/ynsbtw

I hope this helps,

Stuart

Gwasanaethau Gwybodaeth                      Information Services
Prifysgol Cymru Aberystwyth       University of Wales Aberystwyth

            E-bost / E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                 Ffon / Tel: (01970) 622860