Hi,

I ported ePrintsStats - the Tasmania Statistics Software for EPrints to
DSpace by rewritten it in Java and JSP.

This package is for DSpace version 1.4.x., but you can use it
with version 1.3.2 with one more installation step.

You can see how this package works on NAOSITE, the repository of
Nagasaki University at http://naosite.lb.nagasaki-u.ac.jp/dspace/es

If you are interested in this package, please download it from my website
at http://www12.ocn.ne.jp/~zuki/stats/es-stats.tar.gz

All sources and installation documentation are included in this file.
You can also see how to install this package at
http://www12.ocn.ne.jp/~zuki/Japanization/others/es-stats.html

I hope this package is useful for DSpace.

Keiji Suzuki
Independent Consultant
Ebetsu, Japan