I am Horii ,Japan.
We have a memory problem and we can not register our repository data properly.
 If somebody knows anything about the similar problem, please let us know.
The problem is as follows.
During the data registration using "dsrun" utility, the memory resource is
 constantly consumed and finally the process stops because of the out of
 memory.It happens even if the data is only about several thousand.
But our collection is up to hundred thousand or mor.
We use Dspace Ver1.4.