I want to copy our Production DSpace instance over to our Test instance
so we'll have a mirror image instance in Test.  What is the easiest way
to do this?  I'm pretty sure I should copy over the dspace and
dspace-source directories, but what about postgres?  Which level do I
copy, if this is the best way to do it?  I also want to copy the
database.

Thanks,

Sue

Sue Walker-Thornton