From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Grant Johnson
Sent: Sun 7/22/2007 12:24 AM
To: dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Dspace-tech] Exporting DSpace collections

Hi All,

I am able to export a collection but the data doesn't include the
collection name.
Any idea how to "capture" the collection name using the DC export tool?

I guess I could create a folder of the "Collection Name" and export into
that...
hmmmm...  How about doing it  globally and auto-generate  the folder
names based on the collection name?

I need to move a collection into a different repository and would like
to avoid manual methods....
Could I modify the source code to do this?

Grant Johnson
  Systems Coordinator
  Robertson Library, UPEI
  http://dspace.roblib.upei.ca:8080/dspace/handle/123456789/4