Marcelo

  From: Christian Voelker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - 2007-07-26 14:21
 Am 26.07.2007 um 15:48 schrieb Inna Klimbovskaia:

I think, we somehow miss passphrase which we entered while creating sitebndl.zip...

So you have entered a passphrase where shouldnt have.

However, I don't see any instructions in the documentation on how to provide passphrase to handle server.

Thats the reason why you should not use a passphrase.
No chance to enter it at boot time. Sorry.

I dont know the steps how to remove the passphrase
but encryption uses standard algorithms and there
should be some tool around to remove the passphrase
(given that you still know it). I would search for
it in the openssl suite of tools. This would save
you from creating a new sitebundle and bothering
CNRI people. Hope, this helps.