Hi Iago,

you can only have different language qualifiers for metadata fields if
you edit an item after it has been submitted.

There is no way to choose the language qualifiers during submission. The
  dc.language property is allways used, it even overwrites template
settings for some metadata.
This is still on the ToDo-List for i18n of DSpace.

Claudia Jürgen