Jayan Chirayath Kurian ha scritto:
> Hi!
>

> I think the dspace - config file dspace URL parameter value has some
> effects on this

He is right. The feedback function now deny access from spiders
comparing refeerer header with dspace hostname (set in dspace.cfg -
dspace.hostname check for white space or slash at end)
The  problem could also be on the browser setting or institutional
proxy, you need to check the "Referer" setting.
In firefox 2 I have a specific extension to make this: (stop icon)
disable -> Disable Referrers but you should able to find specific info
for you browser with google...
firefox 1.5 -
http://cafe.elharo.com/privacy/privacy-tip-3-block-referer-headers-in-firefox/

Best,
Andrea

Dott. Andrea Bollini
Responsabile tecnico sviluppo e formazione applicativi JAVA
Sezione Servizi per le Biblioteche e l'Editoria Elettronica
CILEA, http://www.cilea.it
tel. +39 06-59292831  cel. +39 348-8277525