From: P. S. Mukhopadhyay [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Fri 9/28/2007 3:19 AM
To: dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Dspace-tech] (no subject)

Dear Jayan

I'm not in a position to comment on this technical configuration rather have a
question on Dspace on Windows Adv Server 2003. In our Dspace on Windows mode we
are in search of a mail server (the role play by sendmail in Dspsce on
Linux/Fedora). Can you suggest any one such FLOSS based product. Our system
can't entertain e-mail based registration of e-persons due to lack of a
programme like sendmail.

Awaiting eagerly...

Parthasarathi Mukhopadhyay
Lecturer, Department of Librray and Information Science, University of Burdwan,
Burdwan - 713 104 (WB), India