Everyone,

This is a reminder that we're having a test-a-thon today. Several bugs
have already been submitted, hopefully we'll get some more. There are
many changes in this next release of DSpace, the more eyes that we
have looking at the platform the more likely we will iron out the bugs
before release. Plus right now is a good time to learn about the new
features that will be available in 1.5!

Resources available:

Public 1.5 site for testing:
http://sword.aber.ac.uk/dspace15/