Hi,

        We're having some problems regarding the i18n tags. It appears that
some users acessing our repository are getting the keys and not the message. It
seems that this behaviour is not linked to a specific browser/version, as in my
PC it shows wrongly using an older version of Netscape only (and Firefox mode
in the newest version). However, with other people it happens even with IE and
Firefox (newest versions). We suppose it has to do with personal options
because of the apparent randomness, but we have no idea of what options.
        Any ideas or suggestions?

        Thanks.

        Rafael