Christophe, you might like to take a look at PKP Harvester, which uses
OAI-PMH to extract metadata from institutional repositories, and can be
searched (including by SRW), browsed, and harvested (via OAI-PMH). It
also provides RSS feeds as a format for search results.

For instance, see http://nzresearch.org.nz/

Regards

Conal

Conal Tuohy