hi, everyone: I have installed the Dspace 1.4.2 on windows2003, with
postgresql-8.2.4-1,apache-ant-1.7.0 and jdk-6u1-windows-i586-p.exe. In order to
show as a Chinese interface for my users, I have tried to encode part of the
language.prosproties to Chinese edition. Till now, I am testing Dspace in our
campus network, but I find it is can work except two problems which need your
help: First, when I browse the detail with the authors, if the author is in
Chinese characters it could be seen at first in the new interface, but once I
press “order by date” or “order by title”, the item of the author will indicate
an unreadable code, any documents related this author could not be indexed and
be seen.After choosing the item of author comes out this interface. Why?
second, the Email system for registration still could not work,, is there any
direction about it is installing, I have changed the dspace.cfg according to my
school mail system.. Thank you for your help. Best wishes’ Harry he