Hi Marcelo,

It's possible to do this through the contents file that the ItemImport
uses.
Following each filename for the bitstream, try adding:
<tab>permissions: -r 'Group name'

Our programmers added this a couple of years ago, but I am not positive
whether there was ever a patch to the general code base.  If it doesn't
work for you, I can try to find out how to get you the code.

Christine  Moulen
Library Systems Manager
MIT Libraries, E25-131
617-253-0757