Hi,

We found that when we search Chinease words in DSpace, the search-result
page
shows meaningless characters. There should be something wrong with the
encoding.

We set the both home.jsp and search/result.jsp's page attribute like this:
<%@ page contentType="text/html;charset=UTF-8" %>

And we wrote a filter setting all the request's encoding to "UTF-8", the
code is like this:
request.setCharacterEncoding("UTF-8");

We debuged the programe and the sentence above really run.
But the the result page still display meaningless characters in the "search
for" text box.

Is there anything else we should modify?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Jiahui Wang