Hi Pavan,

> Has anybody tried with Eprints to Dspace migration. If Please can u
> send me the steps you followed to migrate . Currently i followed steps
> given in this
> site(http://rubric.edu.au/techreports/tech_report-eprints_to_dspace.htm).
> But i wasn't able to successfully import , i got some 1000 directories
> created in my output directories which had dublin_core.xml files in
> it.
> I was not able to successfully ingest items. If anybody has
> successfully migrated , can u please list me the steps you followed.

It sounds promising that you are able to create the directories and files to
ingest, hopefully there is something wrong with the DSpace import command
you are using that we can help you with.

1) What command are you running to import the items?

2) What error message is DSpace giving you?

Thanks,

Stuart

Gwasanaethau Gwybodaeth                      Information Services
Prifysgol Aberystwyth                      Aberystwyth University

            E-bost / E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                 Ffon / Tel: (01970) 622860