Could any of the more involved developers tell me why the database schema
for DSpace 1.5 still has "admin" and "submitter" columns in the collection
table, when there is a ResourcePolicy table? In our experience, if the
former and latter disagree with each other, serious authz problems occur;
it would be better if everything used the ResourcePolicy rather than the
columns on the collection table.

Any reason why they can't be dropped for this release?

Best,

--
Tom De Mulder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - Cambridge University Computing Service
+44 1223 3 31843 - New Museums Site, Pembroke Street, Cambridge CB2 3QH