Yes. At least once or twice per 'important' theme.

Really there is an iterative nature to the process and at times
specific features will go back to step 1 for consultation. Saying that
once you're finished with step 1, is a probably too simplistic for me
to say. Each person knows the others and regularly checks back and
forth to keep everyone informed.

Scott--