Hello,
I need help with dspace and  creative commons.  Is it at all possible
to connect dspace and creative commons licences? Here is some
background for my problem. The universities of applied sciences in
Finland have decided together to create a digital repository for
theses and research publications. The aim is to apply open access
principles and use open source solutions. The authentication to our
service, theseus.fi, uses Shibboleth software, the publications will
be lisenced with Creative Commons and the platform for the service
will be open source technology based DSpace. The essential goals in
this project - as in all digital library services - are accessibility,
user-friendliness, flexibility and transformality. I'm more than
willing to hear as soon as possible if my problem can be solved.

Yours,
Anna-Kaisa Sjölund

Anna-Kaisa Sjölund
Library coordinator
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
mobile +385-40 830 2230
fax (09)88687401
skype anna.kaisa.sjolund
Verkkokirjasto Theseus/ Open Access project
Seinäjoen ammattikorkeakoulu
Vanha maantie 9 (Laurea)
02650 Espoo
Finland