Hello,

I'm in the process of upgrading my dspace 1.4.2 implementation to dspace 1.5.

Currently I have atest machine where I have dspace 1.4.2 installed, I've used
Maven to download the source code for dspace 1.5.
I've followed the directions to upgrade, but when I start my new instance of
dspace 1.5 I am getting a Internal server error, but nothing is being reported
to the log file, and no trace stack is being sent either.

the page displayed looks like this:

null >

    Internal System Error

    The
system has experienced an internal error. Please try to do what you
were doing again, and if the problem persists, please contact us so we
can fix the problem.

  Leave a message for the null administrators.

        Go to the DSpace home page
Any help would be appreciated.

I'm running it with Tomcat 5.25, Postgres 8.0 and java1.5.

It’s easy to add contacts from Facebook and other social sites through Windows
Live™ Messenger. Learn how.
https://www.invite2messenger.net/im/?source=TXT_EML_WLH_LearnHow