________________________________

        From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gary
Browne
        Sent: Thursday, 12 June 2008 10:58 AM
        To: dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
        Subject: Re: [Dspace-tech] Messages.properties

        Hi all

        I'm not sure exactly, as I didn't monitor it closely enough, but
I'm pretty sure one of the ant tasks copies the Messages.properties file
over to the appropriate folder as specified by Zayakh previously, so
there's no need to move it manually. It's either ant update or ant
init_configs. I was doing several things at once so I can't really be
specific here. I also did a Tomcat restart and an index-init (for other
reasons) at the time, so I'm not sure if these steps are necessary for
activating the changes in Messages.properties.

        Regards
        Gary

        Gary Browne
        Development Programmer