Thanks Elliot, we'll look into this. We upgraded from every version
between 1.0.1 and 1.4.2, and unfortunately didn't test importing with
every version. Mark Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 19:06:32 -0700 (PDT) From:
Elliot Metsger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Subject: Re: [Dspace-tech] Fieldable
class exceptions on indexing and on import To:
dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net Message-ID:
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Content-Type: text/plain;
charset=us-ascii Hi Mark, What version of DSpace did you upgrade from?
I'd make sure that you are using the correct version of the Lucene
library; I believe 1.4.2 ships with Lucene version 2.1.0 in the
<src>/lib directory. I'd make sure that the correct version of the
library has been deployed to your DSpace <install>/lib directory. HTH,