We have a DSpace 1.4.2 User that is having a problem opening some of the
documents in our repository.  I noticed he was using FireFox and found
something in the DSpace archives about an issue opening documents larger
than 6K in DSpace using Firefox.  Can someone comment on this and if it
is an issue, are there plans to correct it?  A lot of our Users use
Firefox.

Thanks in advance,

Sue

Sue Walker-Thornton

ConITS Contract
NASA Langley Research Center
</></>Integrated Library Systems Application Administrator/DBA

130 Research Drive

Hampton, VA  23666

Office: (757) 224-4074
Fax:    (757) 224-4001