I can not help regarding Maven - but may be someone else can...

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: Re: Regarding installation of DSpace-1.5 on Windows XP
Datum: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 21:39:52 -0700
Von: Honey Solution <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
An: Robert Roggenbuck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Referenzen:
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Dear Sir,
Thanks for your quick reply.
Infact, I tried to configure mvn but failed to do so. Since, I am using
proxy server for internet connection, I am not able to configure it
properly. I edited the xml file where proxy detail is to be changed but
failed to install artifact properly.

If possible, kindly help me in installation of mvn. Please give the full
detail. I will be highly thankful to you.

With kind regards,
DP Tripathi
IIT Kanpur