Hi

1) Does anyone know of an EASY to follow guide to updating from DSpace
1.4.2 to 1.5 on Linux? Once I've done it I intend to publish my own
experiences on http://www.linuxtraining.org.uk/blogger.html

2) Does anyone know if the RADIUS authentication method which worked with
1.4.2 will work with 1.5? i.e. have there been any changes to
authentication mechanisms with the latest version?

Thanks very much

Clive

Clive Gould
Bromley College