Basically, the number of items which are full-text searchable - it
doesn't matter if the original content is pdf, doc, etc.  This is why
I was going for the items with that .txt file which is created by
media filter.  We may have some older pdfs which are not OCR'd, and
would then not have the .txt file.  We don't have any items which
consist solely of metadata.

Susan