I'm trying to make this changes on Dspace 1.5 (last stable release) and with the JSPUI.

Txs.

Claudia Jürgen escribió:
Hi,

with which version of DSpace and with which UI do you want to make these changes?

Claudia

Black Wolf schrieb:
How can I change the registration form, to something a little more
elaborated? Is there any problem doing that?

I need that the system gather this data:

   - name
   - e-mail
   - password
   - repeat password