Hi Marie-Helene,

> Does it mean I have to keep exact same copies of my Messages_xx.properties
> file under both:
>
> [dspace-source]/dspace/modules/jspui/src/main/ressources/
> AND
> [dspace-source]/dspace-api/src/main/resources ?

No, if a file is present in the ../modules/ section this will be taken
instead of the other.

> Shouldn't all Messages_xx.properties files be in a unique directory?

The duplication of Messages.properties in 1.5 was just a demonstration of
the overlay mechanism. The Messages.properties will usually be touched
once on sets up a workin instance.
As this lead to confusion, the reduncance was given up with the new release.

Sunny greetings

Claudia

P. S. What is the status of your translation work? I'm just in the process
of  publishing lists on the wiki to ease the update of existing
translations.