I want to use DSpace as a repository for large video files (in a private
gigabit LAN, not over the Web), i succesfully edited config files and css
stylesheets to fit my needs.

Files larger than 2 GB cannot be submitted, i reach that limit modifying the
size value in web.xml directly in Tomcat to 2000000000, if i try a higher value
i get a lot of java errors.

Is there a simple way to submit files larger than 2GB via web interface?

The second question is: when i submit large files, i need to see in the upload
webpage an embedded progress bar which informs me about the percentage
submitted and possibly the transfer rate. Is there a simple way to embed such a
progress bar?

Apart this two problems the software works GREAT!

Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english! ^_^