Yes, I tried it. But the two authors are imported as one.
I modified the source of MetaDataImport.java and I added the possibility to
generate xml tags for three more colunms. I named the columns
ContributorAuthor1, ContributorAuthor2, ContributorAuthor3,
ContributorAuthor4 and the generated xml tag the same for each column:
<dcvalue element="contributor" qualifier="author"> . So the authors added as
separate entities.
Thank you for your help and let me know if there is a more elegant way to do
it.

I thought that a cool idea would be to name the columns contributor-author,
contributor-editor, contributor-advisor (to be able to extract the element
from qualifier), and make a loop to run each column on each ResultSet. So no
need for modifying the java code to add a new column!

Regards,
Panagiotis