First, and most important, Handle.net is not resolving my prefix. I know it's
probably a problem on my end. My firewall is open for incoming and outgoing on
the appropriate ports. However, I keep getting this error in my handle server
error log:

"2008/10/08 11:41:54 CDT" 100 class net.handle.server.HdlHttpInterface: Error
setting up server socket: java.net.BindException: Cannot assign requested
address

Any ideas as to what might be causing this?

Second, when I first set up my handle configuration, I accidentally had a small
bit of whitespace after the prefix in dspace.cfg. Now, every item i add has a
handle prefix that looks like this: handle/10392 /11

Any ideas as to how I should go about correcting this?

Thanks,

Jason Fowler, CA
Archives and Special Collections Librarian
The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary
502-897-4573
[EMAIL PROTECTED]