Hi, we've also recently upgraded to DSpace 1.5.1 (hoping to see xmlui
work better with Oracle), and are also getting these "Internal System
Error" messages on the jspui side (which we use as an admin interface,
since xmlui doesn't always play nice with Oracle). I'm trying to
implement the change suggested by Claudia Juergen, however, it appears
that dspace-api/src/main/resources/Messages.properties already has the
tags in question. The error appears to result from a missing constant,
namely MyDSpaceServlet.REQUEST_EXPORT_ARCHIVE. I'm now combing through
commit messages in the dspace-1_5_x branch, looking for any related
changes that might be required to get this working. However, if anyone
could point me in the right direction, I'd be much obliged. Thanks!

--
HARDY POTTINGER <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
University of Missouri Library Systems