Hi Mika,

> When running stat-monthly I get the following. Any ideas whats wrong?
> I can see the statistics fine till November.
>
> org.dspace.app.statistics.LogAnalyser.getNumItems(LogAnalyser.java:1270)
>         at
> org.dspace.app.statistics.LogAnalyser.getNumItems(LogAnalyser.java:1299)

This is the query where is trying to count the total number of items in your
repository.

Could you set your log level to DEBUG, re-run stat-monthly, and forward the
log trace to us. We should be able to see what query DSpace is trying to
run, and hope to see what might be going wrong. For some reason it sounds
like the dates for the start and end of the month are not getting set
properly.

Thanks,

Stuart

Gwasanaethau Gwybodaeth                      Information Services
Prifysgol Aberystwyth                      Aberystwyth University

            E-bost / E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                 Ffon / Tel: (01970) 622860