Hello

Suppose we have two collections, A and B. For collection B, there's a
submission workflow set up including an Edit Metadata step.

Next, suppose we want to let a collection administrator move existing items
from item A into collection B - this can be done using the standard Move
Item functionality in DSpace 1.5.1. However, we'd like to have the item pass
through the workflow defined for collection B during the move.

This doesn't seem to be possible in a standard DSpace installation, so I
guess we'd need to do some custom coding here. I would appreciate any
comments on:

- whether this is technically feasible with a *reasonable* programming
effort?
- which classes to start looking at?

Best regards,

Mathias Hjelt