On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 1:46 PM, Eric Luhrs <elu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi there,
> I am creating a new Manakin theme based on the Reference theme.  I
> want to remove the search box that appears in the body of the main
> page (not the sidebar search box).  What's the best way to do this?  I
> looked at news-xmlui.xml and dri2html/*.xsl but I can't find where
> this search box is being pulled from.

Look in dri2xhtml/structural.xsl for <xsl:template
match="dri:options">. Copy into your new theme and take out the entire
contents. I believe that should do it.

Er, perhaps simpler is just to put this in your new theme:

<xsl:template match="dri:options"></xsl:template>

This may kill any other searchboxes you have. If that's a problem,
pull the <div> out of the dri:options template and put it in a new
template with a name (<xsl:template name="searchform">). Then call it
where you need it.

Dorothea

--
Dorothea Salo                ds...@library.wisc.edu
Digital Repository Librarian      AIM: mindsatuw