Hi,
I posted some time ago about a feature that I'm needing. I have to
make the collection logo to be a thumbnail with a link to a bigger
version of itself. For this I've been considering several aproaches.
I'm not sure about hardcoding SQL into de jsp pages, because there
could be issues with the internal way in with files are stored... So I
was thinking about duplicating what's done in the file

upload-logo.jsp

I've been studying it and I don't know how it works, because in the
part where the file is uploaded, in the form, input type=file, the
"action" part is blank (actually is "") So, where does the file go?
How can I do something similar?

Any help with all this will be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.