Hi all

    I've got the database and asset store migrated from our machine running 1.4 across to the new 1.5 instance..

I'm now looking at configuring the handle server, and I just have a few questions about it:

If I run $DSpace/bin/dsrun net.handle.server.SimpleSetup $DSpace/handle-server/ and send the generated sitebndl.zip to handle.net and get a new prefix will the handles for the items I've migrated to the new system still be valid? The new system will eventually have the same dns hostname as the old one, but not the same ip address.

Is it possible just to copy the contents of the handle-server directory from the old install to the new one?

If not will I get a new handle (so all the items imported will have one handle and any new items added will have a different one) and does that mean we have to pay the registration (referred to at http://www.handle.net/service_agreement.html) twice?

Thanks. Rod