Sorry, I assumed everyone magically knew what I was thinking about :) The
University of Minho produced a stats package a while back which has proved
popular, it can be found at http://wiki.dspace.org/index.php//StatisticsAddOn.
We do use it but I do have some reservations as outlined before.

Cheers, Robin.

Robin Taylor
Main Library
University of Edinburgh
Tel. 0131 6515208

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.