Hello ,

I was trying to install Uminoh add-on 1.1 for Dspace 1.4.2, previously one of
my colleague tried to do it but failed . I want to try it again .

If anyone out there has installed this addon for Dspace 1.4.2 .Could you guide
me how to install this  .

For reference this is what I am running

Java        1.5.0_15

Tomcat      4.3.31