Hi Allen,

Thanks for your reply.

Which jsp's do we need to modify to have dc.creator show up on the
browse/results page, rather than dc.contributor.author?

Regards,
Shaun.

Which jsp file should we modify?

>>> Allen Lam <allen.dsp...@gmail.com> 12/02/2009 11:54 am >>>
Shaun,

The third column in the browse-title page is supposed to display the
author names, which is recorded in dc.contributor.author. Changing the
heading to "Creator(s)" is not enough. You need to modify some jsp and
servlets to have dc.creator show up.

Regards,
Allen Lam.
HKU Hub Administrator, http://hub.hku.hk