Hello,

I am tinkering with a theme based on the TDL Periodicals. I have added a
namespace and field so I now have volumenumber as additional metadata on my
items. Where my Periodicals.xml shows the items in a collection for each
item it creates a hyperlink that allows the user to browse the items,
searching by volume number. The URL it builds looks like this:

http://localhost:8030/xmlui/handle/123400010/1485/search?query=issue.volumenumber
:"147"

This always returns with an empty list. When I replace 147 with * I get all
the items, even where the volume number is not 147. I think it doesn't like
the issue.volumenumber bit but I don't know what I am doing wrong. There
really is metadata with that field name. issue is the name of the namespace.
I have tried removing the issue qualifer and it does not not make any
difference. FWIW, the original TDL Periodicals.xsl used the ispartofseries
from dublin core. I will be adding more data than is supported by dublin
core.

Andrew M.
http://www.andrewpetermarlow.co.uk